Austin Code Camp 2012

Austin Code Camp 2012 will take place on June 9th this year at the St. Edwards Professional Education Center in Austin TX.  Code camp is an all day event full of great training and valuable information.  One great thing about code camp is that it's free -  the best part is the value is in the content.  You can find more information at the official site http://austincodecamp2012.com.  Code camp is an awesome conference that has always provided a lot of valuable information to the developer community and to me personally.

I am proud to announce that I will be presenting this year at Code Camp.   If you haven't already signed up to attend I gotta ask "what are you waiting for?!!"  Go visit the website and vote for the presentations that you are most interested in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Example of Using Pipes with C#

Putting Files on the Rackspace File Cloud

Why I Hate Regular Expressions