Interesting Observations in my Java Certification Journey

Interesting Observations in my Java Certification Journey

Posted on Feb 12th, 2013 by Fernando Zamora
As of today I am an Oracle Certified Associate (OCA). That is because today I passed the OCA Java SE 7 Programmer 1 exam. Overall it’s been a journey that has taken me a little over a year. While I can’t speak on what the exam covers, I can talk about the things I learned about Java while preparing for it. There are many other things that you should know besides what I cover in this brief list, but these are the major interesting points that I learned along the way. They are interesting because they are different than what I am used to in my years of experience with C#.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Example of Using Pipes with C#

Putting Files on the Rackspace File Cloud

Why I Hate Regular Expressions