PostSharp on Visual Studio Magazine

It's a good feeling when you publish a post on a topic and then you get confirmation from a well-respected authority in the community. This is exactly what happened recently with a post I wrote on using PostSharp . I wrote about PostSharp and two months later Visual Studio Magazine published an article on the same topic.

Here is the post I published: Simplifying Logging in Your Application with PostSharp

Here is Visual Studio Magazine's article on the topic: AOP with Post Sharp

Although Visual Studio Magazine provided a well-written, polished article and mine was merely a blog post, I still like the confirmation that the post was written on a relevant topic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Example of Using Pipes with C#

Putting Files on the Rackspace File Cloud

Why I Hate Regular Expressions